Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Off to the USA!

Made it back to Shanghai from Xiangtan on Sunday, and have spent the last few days getting prepared for my holiday! Yes, I'm off to the USA for a month - going to South Carolina (beach week with relatives, two weddings to attend), then Maine and New York (visiting relatives and sightseeing), then back to South Carolina (my brother Daniel's 30th birthday), and then finally to Las Vegas to finish the trip.

So, I probably won't be blogging very much over the next month as a result. Of course, given my track record, that's no surprise :)

USA baby, yeah!

1 comment:

  1. I would have thought discovering China might have given you the taste to explore more of the world, but no, ever since I've known you, with one noticeable exception ("Ich bin ein Baum") - you spend your holidays in the States! ;-P

    ReplyDelete